Setup Google XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress
== Installation ==
1. Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
2. Use your favorite FTP program to create two files in your WordPress directory (that’s where the wp-config.php is)
named sitemap.xml and sitemap.xml.gz and make them writable via CHMOD 666.
4. Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
5. Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Options -> XML-Sitemap and build the sitemap the first time.
If you get a permission error, check the file permissions of the newly created files.
6. The plugin will automatically update your sitemap of you publish a post, so theres nothing more to do 🙂